A shrimp may be diminutive in stature, it’s very name synonymous with being size-challenged, but this recipe boasts enormous, gargantuan, (one might even suggest, jumbo-sized) flavor! With only six ingredients, it’s easy enough to make any night of the week, too. If you’re looking for a quick, satisfying meal, this shrimp scampi bake is a recipe you’ll want to save.
Shrimp Scampi Bake
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tbsps dijon-style mustard (prepared)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 lbs shrimp (raw, shelled deveined with tails attached)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
Photo: Chef Debbie