Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Treat her to something special! Get the kids involved in the kitchen and make a few of these fresh, easy tacos! Or put together a few of these fabulous wonton-wrapped appetizers and desserts. And if a day of pampering is more her speed, she’ll feel like a queen feasting on any one of these exquisite French macarons! Eat well this weekend with a few of these Yummly recipes.
1. Funky Pringles Flavors You’ve Never Seen – Soft shell crab Pringles? Check out these weird Pringles flavors that exist around the world!
2. Delicate French Macarons You Can Make for Yourself – Now those airy, light cookies you see in shop windows can be made right in your kitchen.
Featured: Plateful, Building Buttercream, Sugar & Snapshots, What the Fruitcake?!, Chocolate Chilli Mango, Iron Whisk, Cinemon Girl, The Wandering Girl, Je Suis Alimentageuse, flour and butter, Daydreamer Desserts, Passionate About Baking
3. 12 Tasty Ways to Use Wonton Wrappers – Get creative with this incredibly versatile ingredient!
Featured: Reckless Abandon, Domestic Fits, Cook Patrol, Dessert Now, Dinner Later!, Asian Supper, 3 Around a Table, Table 9, Fork it over, Boston!, La Petite Maison Verte, Peanut Butter and Peppers, Cook with Kelly, Le Petit Ogre
4. Flavorful Tacos Everyone Will Taco-Bout – Whether you like ’em soft or crunchy, this round-up’s got every taco you’ll need.
5. How to Pick the Perfect Avocado – Find out how you can enjoy your avocados at their peak ripeness!
Related Searches on Yummly:
- French cream macarons
- Garlic lime shrimp tacos
- Crab wontons
- Wonton egg rolls
- Tomato and avocado salad