There were enough delectable dishes to fill up tables and bellies for ages to come on Yummly this week. We featured every kind of burger and all sorts of spiffy side salads – perfect picks for a lovely Labor Day picnic or barbeque! We also showed you how to add some fine fragrances to your house with a plethora of crock pot recipes and our guide to growing a great indoor herb garden. Eat well this weekend with a few of these fabulous foods!
1) 10 Worst Food Fails of All Time – Check out these fantastically huge product flops of famous food companies from Coca Cola to Colgate!
2) Simple Crock Pot Recipes with Flavors You’ll Savor – Set it and forget it with one of these super simple, succulent crock pot recipes.
3) How to Grow 6 Commonly Used Herbs at Home – Save some green by growing great fresh herbs in your own home!
4) Have a Salad. Hold the lettuce: chicken, pasta, fruit, and more! – You won’t find lettuce and other such greens in these fresh salad options.
5) Every Kind of Burger You’ll Ever Want to Eat – From portobello mushroom burgers to classic all beef-patties, you’ll want to throw these burgers on the grill today!
Featured: Secret Life of a Chef’s Wife, Blissfully Delicious, dinner or dessert, Chef In You, Food Gal, The Edible Perspective, Sippity Sup, Adventures of a Messy Chef, The World in my Kitchen, Opera Singer in the Kitchen
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Lemon balsamic chicken
- Crock pot chicken
- Summer fruit salad
- Healthy turkey burger
- Waldorf chicken salad