Hooray for the first week of fall! We dove right into the festivities with delicious recipes for the season’s favorite squash: pumpkins! With pumpkin pull-apart bread, pumpkin macaroni, and heaping stack of maple syrup soaked pumpkin pancakes, what’s not to love about autumn? We also uncovered 10 new uses for baking soda, rocked some super sweet jams, and showed you how to deep-fry anything your heart desires. Eat well this weekend by whipping up a few of these fantastic Fall foods!
1. Jumpstart Autumn with Pumpkin Recipes – It’s pumpkin season! These pumpkin filled recipes are the perfect way to indulge in autumn’s signature crop.
Featured: Willow Bird Baking, eat my tortes!, Shared Sugar, These Peas are Hollow, Pennies on a Platter, Sweet and Savory Tooth, First Look Then Cook, Kali Orexi, 20 Something Cupcakes, frites & fries
2. 10 Surprising Uses for Baking Soda – Did you know it can also be used as a deodorant for underarms, shoes, and litter boxes? And that’s just the beginning.
3. Deep Frying 101: How to Achieve Crispy Golden Perfection – The world is your deep-fried oyster with this helpful guide to reaching crispy golden glory!
4. Festive Flapjacks for National Pancake Day – From brownie batter pancakes to fresh blueberry pancakes, these recipes alone are a reason to celebrate!
5. Rock the House with Homemade Jams – Looking for something to do with all of your tasty ripe fruits? Look no further, because these fresh jams can’t be beat.
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Coconut fried shrimp
- Apple cinnamon pancakes
- Baked chocolate chip pancakes
- Blackberry preserves
- Spiced pumpkin ice cream
If you’d like to be featured on the Yummly Blog, email Shelley [at] yummly [dot] com